Thursday, July 2, 2015

Little Tangles: Die Cutting

Welcome to another Neat and Tangled Little Tangles challenge! This week we are focusing on die cutting! 


Here is what I created:




For the card, I used the A Lot to Say and Tiny Triangles dies.  I used distress inks on the Tiny Triangles die cut piece and the speech bubble was cut from some scrap patterned paper.  Then I cut a velum and stamped my greeting from the Paper Cut Flowers stamp set.  To finish the card off I used some Summer Sky sequins.


I hope you will join us over at the Little Tangles challenge blog and submit a card for the challenge!


Please submit your card HERE.  The winner will receive a Neat and Tangled stamp set of their choice- for more details please visit the Little Tangles blog! 

1 comment :

  1. This is very pretty!! the colors on the die cut piece.

    ReplyDelete