Thursday, June 4, 2015

Little Tangles Challenge: Sketch

Welcome to another Neat and Tangled Little Tangles challenge! This week we have a sketch for inspiration!



Here is what I created with the sketch as my inspiration! 



For the card, I used the scalloped stamp from the On the Edge Stamp Set and stamped it twice with My Favorite Things Tropical Teal ink.  Then I cut a piece of gold foil paper to fit between the two stamped images and raised it up with fun foam.  For the sentiment (from the Sparkle and Shine stamp set) I used Ranger Gold Tinsel embossing powder for an extra pop of sparkle.  To finish the card off I used some star sequins.

Here is a closer look at the sparkle from the embossing powder- the camera does not do it justice for just how sparkly it really is!


I hope you will join us over at the Little Tangles challenge blog and submit a card for the challenge!




Please submit your card HERE.  The winner will receive a Neat and Tangled stamp set of their choice- for more details please visit the Little Tangles blog! 

2 comments :