Thursday, April 16, 2015

Watercolor

Welcome back everyone! Sorry for the short break on my blog, I've been finishing up my Master's degree and then yesterday my computer went and completely died. Let's just say it's been a hectic week! 

This week I have two cards that I created using the Peerless Watercolors.  I absolutely love these watercolors and they are super easy to use- which is good because I am not really great at watercolor! 




These cards also used the Hand Lettered Encouragement stamp set from Simon Says Stamp- I LOVE this set! I also used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Squares Die on the orange and pink card and I cut one edge off so it is only stitched on three sides.  Then I placed the unstitched side right up against the card edge.

I am really enjoying how simple yet colorful these cards are! 

Do you use watercolors on your cards? 



2 comments :