Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hugs

I'm a big fan of simple cards.

Too many techniques or techniques that are time consuming just don't appeal to me.

Today I want to share a card that I made using the new Lawn Fawn Hugs die. I stamped the background with Impression Obsession Cling Star Stamp and cut the die out of glitter paper. To ground the sentiment I cut some strips of black and teal and slanted them on the card.  Star sequins helped finish off the card.




Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  This week I said goodbye to Kira, my German Shepherd.  I had her for 12 years and she was the sweetest dog I've ever known.  She never met a person she didn't like and brought joy to my family's life.  She had bone cancer that was not responding to treatment and we knew it was time help ease her pain.  While it was so hard to say goodbye, I know she is in a better place and pain free.  I will miss her more than words can express.




I will be back next week with a new Little Tangles Challenge post. 

Do you like clean and simple cards or are you more of a technique heavy card maker?


No comments :

Post a Comment