Thursday, January 15, 2015

Using Leftover Pieces

Hello there! This week I'm back with a topic I struggle with most of the time... using those leftover scrap pieces of paper! Last week I shared a card with you for the Little Tangles blog and this week I'm kind of piggy backing off of it.  

One resolution I have this year is to use more of my scraps while making cards and scrapbooking.

For this card, I used the die cut shape from the A Lot to Say die by Neat and Tangled.  (The negative was used as a window for my shaker card last week.)  



I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background of the card and pop-dotted the speech bubble for some depth.  All the sequins used are from Neat and Tangled (Perfectly Purple, Lovely Lilac, and Snow White) and the twine is from Pick Your Plum.  The polka dot paper is from a Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper pad.

Do you use your scrap pieces or do you just throw them out?

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. I am so bad at using scraps too! Love this pretty card, Christy!

    ReplyDelete