Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cards for Guys

I don't know about you, but I find making cards for guys quite difficult.  I tend to gravitate towards cute patterns, bling, and sparkles- and those totally don't mesh with guys! 

Here's a birthday card I made recently for a friend!


I grabbed the Simon Says Stamp Adult Beverages stamp set and dies to create this card. The glasses were colored in with copics and Glossy Accents were used on top of the glasses to give them a more "glass-like" appearance.  Below is a close up the glasses.


What stamp set do you gravitate towards to make cards for guys?

Thanks for stopping by! 

Products used:
Adult Beverage Stamp set: HERE
Adult Beverage Die set: HERE
Adult Beverage Sayings stamp set: HERE
Adult Beverage Bundle Pack: HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment