Friday, December 26, 2014

Have A Moo-tiful Day!

Hello everyone!

Thought I'd share a birthday card I've recently created using the Birthday Farm Animals stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.



This card was super quick and easy to put together.  I used copics to color in the adorable farm animals, die cut the animals out, adhered them on a sheet of wood print cardstock (I used scotch foam tape to pop up the cow), and then matted that on some polka dots! After it was all assembled, I added some Stickles to the balloon and Wink of Stella to the party hats, cupcake, and birthday banner!

You can find the stamp set here and the coordinating die set here.

I am just starting to teach myself how to color with copics and I almost just color with them like a kid colors, with no shading or gradients (although I do try to shade, it just doesn't seem to stand out sometimes).

Do you enjoy using copics?

1 comment :