Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Zinzinnati!!

I promise I know how to spell Cincinnati! But this weekend was Homecoming for UC and our theme for Homecoming was Zinzinnati Oktoberfest! This year I was a float judge for the 3rd year in a row! I really enjoy judging the floats because I get to see all the work that went into them close up! Having a great seat to watch the parade helps too!

I really enjoyed that UC incorporated the Oktoberfest theme into Homecoming since it was also the same weekend in Cincinnati! It made for a great atmosphere and bigger crowds.

This year, since Nippert Stadium is under construction, our Homecoming parade was held down at The Banks between the Reds stadium and the Bengals stadium! I'm enjoying having this seasons games down at Paul Brown Stadium because we can tailgate and also have lots of restaurants and bars around the stadium for before and after the game!

IMG_2606



IMG_2611



IMG_2617



IMG_2620

No comments :

Post a Comment