Thursday, August 30, 2012

Playing with Washi!

I love washi tape! I know, I know... I've given in to the washi tape trend.  You can't help to fall in love after you've seen all the things you can do with it!

I always carry a little notebook in my purse so that I can write notes wherever I am. While at Barnes and Noble I realized mine had been used up and found these cute little notebooks!


102456168

When I picked them up I thought that they were just begging for some washi tape to spice them up! So that night I started playing and here is what I ended up with!


DSC_1033

The washi tape wraps around to the back cover too with the diagonal stripes.  I think it turned out pretty cute and the neon colors make me smile when I pull it out of my purse!

Here are a few other ways to use washi tape!


IMG_0044



IMG_0063

Washi is a great way to make to easily add a pop of color to cards and it also makes a great embellishment on scrapbook pages!

I am headed to Detroit tomorrow for the Arts, Beats, and Eats festival and to learn how to stand up paddle board this weekend!

Have a great weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment